Advantix® is a topical monthly application that works on contact to kill ticks and fleas on dogs, and protect them from further infestation.
- Helps get rid of ticks and fleas—within 24 hours of treatment
- Prevents further tick and flea infestations for at least four weeks
- Reduces the risk of canine vector-borne diseases (CVBD) such as Lyme disease
- Safe and proven—can be used on puppies as young as 7 weeks
- Helps in the prevention of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD)
- Available in four different sizes for puppies and dogs 7 weeks of age or older
- Remove one applicator tube from the package.
- Hold applicator tube upright and pull cap off.
- Turn cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break the seal, then remove cap from tube.
How to apply Advantix® on dogs
- Remove collar prior to application.
- Starting at your dog’s shoulder blades, part the hair.
- Apply Advantix® evenly and directly to the skin in three or four spots along your dog’s back by squeezing out the tube contents.
- Be sure to empty the entire tube by the end of the application. Your dog’s natural movements will help spread Advantix® over the skin.
DO NOT USE ON CATS
100 g/L Imidacloprid, 500 g/L Permethrin
Store away from food, beverages, animal feed, out of reach of children and in a dark place at the temperature from 5°C to 25°C.